My Career Goal




    Sport is an important part of my life. Apart from making my body healthy, sport is my bridge to reach my dreams and continue my educational career. I like many sports, but karate is what I am most passionate about, so I have many achievements, from regional champions to international champions. This achievement has helped me in determining my career and further education with the scholarship. 
    I love sports, not just because it's a hobby. I've learned a lot from sports. In addition to physical health, I also have a lot of relationships and friendships, achievements, and experiences. Since sports have given me so much, I wanted to return the favor by digging deeper into sports. 
    Therefore, I want to major in sports-related subjects at foreign universities to get to know and learn more about sports because in that department I will know how to rehabilitate injuries, how to maintain muscles, and much more. Because sports are ingrained and difficult to separate from me, it will be easier for me to carry out my studies and also because this major is directly related to what I love, namely sports, I will be more enthusiastic in gaining knowledge, I will be more enthusiastic in getting the best grades, and the most important thing is that I will be more enthusiastic in seeking experiences so I can share them with my beloved country, namely Indonesia 

    Contributing to the development of Indonesian sports is what I want the most. How not, achievements in the field of sports in this country are the things that are most highlighted by the community, because in Indonesia itself sports are not only activities to nourish the body but activities to unite the nation. This can be witnessed when the Indonesian national team competes against any other country; the entire Indonesian population will unite behind the team. If the Indonesian national team gets satisfactory results, of course, the entire Indonesian people will feel happy and the unity of Indonesia will be maintained. However, if the Indonesian national team continues to get results that fall short of expectations, the unity of the Indonesian nation will be threatened. 
    Therefore, I want to contribute to increasing Indonesia's sports achievements in Asia and the world. I believe that Indonesia has the potential to excel in sports, and I am hopeful that our outstanding young athletes may shine on a global level. Therefore, young athletes need to be nurtured with the right sports science to produce outstanding athletes who will represent Indonesia proudly in Asia and around the world. 
    With the sports science knowledge that I gain from foreign universities, I will assist in physically training young athletes from remote areas to big cities by monitoring and developing training programs for them. My goal is to train them until they become professional athletes and represent Indonesia so that they could compete with other countries for the number one spot on the podium

Komentar

Postingan Populer