IT'S ME

 ✨Hello guys✨

Let me to introduce myself, my name is Firman Maulana Kurniawan, you can call me Firman, but my close friends call me pimen🤙, it's up to you what you want to call me. I was born in Bandung on September 1, 2004, that's right, now I'm 17 to 18 years old, guys🤠. I live in Banjaran, it's quite far from my school, SMA Negeri 3 Bandung, which is located in the city of Bandung🏫. My hobby is playing football⚽, playing basketball🏀, actually anything related to sports, it is my hobby. my favorite food is bakso 🍜, haha ​​very unhealthy for people who like sports. My favorite drink is matcha🍵. my favorite colors are black⚫and green🟢. I think that's enough for this initial introduction.

you want to know me better? you can follow my instagram at @firmanmaulana.k 😎see you later🙌


Komentar

Postingan Populer